welcome to finding scandinavia

1/23/2016

writing the first post is always the hardest part. excuse me if I don't start to go into the details. I do have a lot to say, but this blog is mainly for the pictures and not words :) I created this blog to have my own place on the internet, where I can express my passion for interior (scandinavian interior to be more specific) with others who share the same interest. I'm gonna post a lot of inspirational photos about my favorite homes and interiors, so brace yourself, overflows of pictures are coming!

I was always interested in the scandinavian culture and I always felt like I should have born in Sweden, I consider myself a swede at heart, I love everything about the country! you can easily call me a swedophile, I won't be offended at all :) my interest in interior started a couple of years ago, but now it became my no.1 favorite thing in my life.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe